ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Regular abstract submission is closed.
Now only LATE POSTERS can be sent until August 10, 2021 as an attachement (only word please) to the email email@example.com with subject: CSBMB late poster.
Instructions for abstract poster remains the same as below.
Once the abstract submission process is successfully completed you will receive, by email confirmation of submission. Please do check you SPAM email box should you not receive automatically this notification.
The following guidelines are provided to assist you to submit your abstract.
Please follow the instructions when completing the abstract form and please be aware of the word limits.
Abstracts can only be submitted online and in English. The official languagge for 2021 congress is English only.
There is a limit of one presentation (oral or poster) for a single registered presenting author. This however does not exclude the opportunity to be a co-author in an unlimited number of abstracts.
Please note that one presenting author has to be registered and paid in order for the accepted abstract to be included in the programme and in the abstract book.
- The official language of the congress is English only.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (without title and affiliations) formatted in Microsoft Word using Times New Roman font size 12 and single-spaced.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out fully when first mentioned in the abstract.
- The title of an abstract should be of a maximum length of 200 characters.
- The maximum size of the enclosed abstract is 5 megabytes.
In case of problems with uploading, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scientific Committee will decide on the admission and form of submission of the submitted work untill July 18, 2021 and we keep you informed.
- Invited plenary lectures (40 min + 5 min discussion)
- Invited lectures (25 min + 5 min discussion)
- Short oral communications (12 min + 3 min discussion)
- Posters (w × h: 900 × 1200 mm)